Over the last couple of years, I have been doing more web programming and educational development. When the content I create is publically available, I’ll post a link to it here.
- Free online course: Should I blog? Everything you wanted to know about blogging your cancer journey: http://ShouldIblog.org (Creator, facilitator)
- University of Ottawa, CanMEDS eBooks: http://www.med.uottawa.ca/Postgraduate/eng/pgme_ebooks.html (Producer)
- Articulate Storyline modules on Electronic Patient Records: http://ipad-fm.ca/Bruyere (Developer)
- Web resource for primary care physicians treating persons with spinal cord injuries: http://eprimarycare.onf.org (Developer)
- Tutorials on how to use the iPad: http://ipad-fm.ca (Designer, Creator, Developer)
- Faculty development workshop and eBook for iPad: Essential Teaching Skills 2: Supporting Learners in Difficulty (Instructional Designer, Co-author, Developer), Essential Teaching Skills 3: Teaching Professionalism (Instructional Designer, Co-author, Developer)
- eBooks (Amazon and KoboBooks) Introduction to Research: Demystifying the Research Process and Lesson Plans to Rubrics: A Practical Guide to Curriculum Design for K-12 Educators (Producer)